Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Road Trip to Reno

***I started writing this post like 3 weeks ago and just kinda sheepishly realized that I never finished it. I'm just gonna quickly summarize it for ya.

I had a great time and Luke was so good the whole trip. It was so much fun to see relatives that I haven't seen in awhile and probably won't for a long time either. It was most definitely hot and we experienced some plumbing malfunctions, but there were lots of laughs and good times. I know Jake missed us, Luke especially and told me the next trip that I go on he gets to come too.

Here's some pics from the trip:
















Fun, fun, fun!!

1 comment:

Laurene said...

I am seriously thinking about getting into fondant decorating. May I contact the person who made the barnyard birthday cake?

Alicia Kester's Mom at cyra2@juno.com