Here's a few things about him right now:
- He still doesn't have any teeth but I think is really working on it this week. Can we say cranky?
- He's thinking about crawling but hasn't quite put it all together yet. We're working on it. ( But I kinda like that he can't go very far yet)
- He loves Linus and lights up with a smile whenever he sees him.
- He can say MaMa, DaDa, BaBa, and then a whole slew of things that only make sense to him.
- He loves to look at himself in the mirror.
- He will slap his hand in mine when I hold mine out.
- He loves fruit, cereal, and ice cream. Yes I said ice cream and he likes Popsicles too.
- He loves to read books together. Sometimes he hinders the page turning more than he helps but I love this time with him.
- He likes music and goes still whenever he hears it.
- He is generally one happy little pip and Jake and I both love to try and get him to laugh.
4 comments:
Awww... cute pic! I miss my little pip. Wish I was coming up there this weekend...
I can't believe how old our babies are getting!
Cute little boy! I can't believe you didn't at least take a picture with your phone! He is growing up so fast, I can't believe he is 10 months old! Enjoy the non-crawling time, because after he starts nothing will be safe.
What a cute picture! Such a cheeser. You forgot to add that he likes to stick his fingers up his nose for no reason and leave them there. He's so funny.
Post a Comment