skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Alright already people...
I know I need a new post. I know its been since March for the last one. I know you are all dying to know what is going on in my boring life. So, enough nagging, hounding, breathing down my neck already. Okay, so maybe that was a tad overboard. Most of you (all 6 of you that is who may be reading this) probably don't even care or even know that I have a blog. That's how lame I am about it. So here she is in all her glory. Take a look around, enjoy catching up (which should take all of 5 seconds considering this post brings my total # up to like 4), and feel free to comment - as long as they nice ones, that is. :)
Okay, now for the nitty, gritty details of our lives. As the world turns, these are the days of our lives...and no I do not watch soap operas but that seemed to fit. Jake is still hauling fuel, working long days, and not getting enough sleep. Somehow, bless his heart (in your best Texas accent) he still manages to maintain his sense of humor through it all.
I am still working part-time at the Iona branch of the Idaho Falls library and absolutely loving it! Well, maybe not loving everyday but its seriously my favorite and the best I've had by far. By the far the absolute best, most awesome aspect of our lives though, is having Luke in it. This past year has been a whirlwind of experiences as new parents and we have tried to soak up every minute that we could of it - sleepless nights, poopy diapers, cranky times and all. We truly have relished it - okay, well maybe I shouldn't speak for Jake on the poopy diapers but we love being parents. Luke is honestly, not just momma braggin' here, one the best babies ever. He's so good natured, rarely out and out cries, and is just so adaptive and easy to please. He will be 10 months old tomorrow and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I want these precious baby moments to last a little longer and they are almost over. I know there are good, even great and wonderful times to come but I just feel time has sped by too fast. Well, before I get any sappier, let me just say that Jake and I are still alive, kicking, doing our thing dawg (a little Randy Jackson for ya there), and trying to make each moment count.
I think that's enough for now. Wouldn't want anyone to be too overwhelmed with excitement or jealous of the grandeur of our lives. I hereby commit to the blogging world to do better about posting. I will no longer neglect my friends of the blogging world. I will post more frequently. I will lower gas prices and taxes. Okay, well 3 out 4 aint bad.
3 comments:
Good job on a new entry!! I check every day (usually more than once) and had about given up on you, so I'm glad you put something new, keep it up! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend, bringing some goodies and a few finished projects (I know, shocker that I got things finished)!! Mom
So proud! I knew my nagging would pay off. And you are particularly witty. I like it.
So I finally got around to looking at blogs again....Good job for 3 new posts! I'm impressed. I like this picture of you guys, by the way. I think most people would say their lives are boring, but that's why it's entertaining to read other people's blogs. It's like reality TV for the internet.
Post a Comment