Thursday, February 12, 2009

*Hanging Head in Shame*

I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post - November 17th, 2008! Well, I take that back,I can believe it. I mean its right out there in black and white for all of cyberspace to see but I don't want to believe that I am really that lame. (Please insert more head hanging here.) I can deny it no longer. Hello my name is Mandy and I am a procrastinator. Now where are the 12 steps that I need to follow to overcome this awful quality? I have so often thought about getting on here and posting this or that but I just don't. I tell myself I will do it tomorrow. Well, as many of us know, tomorrow is a sneaky conniver that never seems to arrive so hence I never seem to get my blog updated, lose those extra pounds, or deep clean my house. I know *gasp* - the horror! And here you were thinking I was the perfect, trim housewife who was just too busy being so on top of everything else that the blog was the only area where I've been slacking. For those of you who know me well, you may now pick yourself up off the floor where you are rolling with belly laughs now. For those of you who don't know me so well, welcome to my world. :) Stick around and you may soon know far more that you've ever wanted to.

BTW - I may be postdating a few upcoming posts just to catch up.

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

It's great to hear from you!

Susanna said...

Yeah Mandy!!!!
I am happy to finally see a post. We've been wondering how you've been doing.