Luke loves animals in books, in movies, at the zoo, etc. He has a pretty good list of animal sounds that he can make. Here's just a few - I will have to see if I can get his monkey and elephant sometime since those are my favorites:
Update 2012
13 years ago
8 comments:
So cute!! The elephant and monkey are my favorites too, especially when he does the trunk action for the elephant and the ears for the monkey. Can't wait to see him!
Super Cute! I love the oinking. I definitely need to here the elephant and monkey. He's got those animal sounds down.
Way cute! I remember those days...the monkey I think was Ethan's favorite!
Love it! He is darling! So sad we missed you the other night but the party went on and we had a lot of fun! Hope to see you again! He is such a doll!
I think the pig is my fav! I can't wait to hear the monkey and elephant though.
Oh those are so funny! I could just watch that over and over again. You totally need to post the elephant and monkey. Mom got him to do it on the phone for me, but I want to see the actions.
Man you have a CUTE kid! PRICELESS video!
Hi Mandy. Thanks for letting me look at your blog. Very cute. Ours is www.ourfamily88.blogspot.com Feel free to look anytime.
Post a Comment