
Our chosen film was showing at the local discount theater, Paramount Cinemas. You gotta love movie admissions for 2 people for $5 (Luke was free). After acquiring refreshments - its a must, we headed down the hall and I noticed a stack of booster chairs for kids. I thought why not, and grabbed one for Luke. Can I just say what a wonderful thing for a theater to have for small kids?! It was perfect! Luke sat in his own seat between Jake and I, and had no problem seeing the screen. The first half of the show went really well, and the Luke decided a couple scenes with a big barking dog were kinda scary rather than funny as the director had intended. Luke and I went out in the hallway, and a very nice theater employee offered Luke a free Tootsie Pop. We both gladly accepted and I only wish he'd offered me as well. What can I say but I guess I'm not nearly as cute and adorable as Luke? We headed back inside to finish the show and with only one other minor episode, Luke finished watching the movie at almost exactly the same time that the sucker was finished. Perfect timing! I now know that any and all future movie viewings with Luke that a Tootsie Pop is a definite must. The stickiness was well worth it.
Marley and Me is a great, fun, family film and I would definitely recommend it. I had to come home and love on my dog, Linus, for awhile - which he gladly accepted with a few tail wags. The movie also had the added benefit of making me feel alot better about Linus' bad behaviors. Maybe, I'm not nearly as bad a dog owner as I thought.
Or maybe I am since I opted to take the time to capture this picture yesterday rather than immediately getting after him for standing in the dishwasher. I'll let you decide.
2 comments:
We saw that movie after Christmas, and I came home and snuggled our menace of a puppy all night. I guess I need to buy the movie ... to remember that I DO love my dog, lol!
Yay for tootsie pops! And for Luke watching most the movie :)
That picture of Linus cracks me up! I've been wanting to see that movie. It sounds like a cute one.
Post a Comment