You may (or may not) notice that I have been adding a bunch of post dated entries from 2008. This is because I have decided to publish our blog in a book format through
Blurb. I want to include as many highlights and important events that I can since this will be our family history for the year, so bear with me and check out the past happenings. You may also want to look into blurb for yourselves and if you're interested, I have a coupon code good through Nov. 24th for 20% off with free shipping. I plan on giving Jake the book for Christmas this year so shhh, don't tell and hopefully he doesn't take the time to read my blog between now and then. I'm feeling pretty safe on that one.
1 comment:
Hey! I was just thinking about you today and thought I'd check in. How did your blog book turn out for you? I'm getting ready to put together our 3rd book this week. The first year took sooooo looooong. Hope yours went faster then mine did. lol! Talk to you soon.
-Jessica
Post a Comment