Our Halloween was magical and I'm pretty sure that's because we had our very own little Harry Potter. I couldn't resist dressing Luke as Harry after a few people told me that's who he reminded them of with his glasses. Thanks once again to my amazingly talented mom, Luke was quickly outfitted and ready to charm anyone possible into giving him some candy. We left the ward the trunk or treat with a pretty hefty haul of goodies. Jake and I were profoundly grateful for his cuteness and the fact that he doesn't realize yet that the candy is actually his.
How long do you think that will last?


3 comments:
He did make a very cute Harry Potter! Next year he might pick up on the fact that not all of the candy he collected actually came to him, but you might have a couple more years!
AWE!!! He IS a little Harry!!! CUTE!!!
So cute! We miss you guys so much! So do Michael and Skyler.
Post a Comment