Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


We went to the Smith's (Jake's sister Elaina and her family) house for games, food, and festivities and enjoyed all of three. We even ended up spending the night at their house which was really fun too. Jake and Luke both zonked at about 10, so I rung in the new year without them. I don't think I made it to bed until somewhere between 2 or 3. What can I say, except I hate to miss out on things and was having a great time.

I am excited to see what this new year has in store for us. I probably should make a list of all these wonderful resolutions but I know I won't follow through on most so I am just going to commit to doing my best and making this upcoming year a great one! I think I can handle that much. Cheers!


Check out our dog, Linus, and the Smith's dog, Athens, wishing they could get in on the festivities or at least be part of the cleanup crew. LOL!

No comments: