One of my favorite things about fall is the abundance of fresh apples. I love apples of just about every color and variety. As a kid, I would often make myself sick from the number of granny smith apples I would eat. I would not recommend it, by the way. My most recent favorite apples are honey crips. They are absolutely, fantastically delicious and, in my opinion, the best apple there is. They do cost a little more but oh so worth it. Try them. I do not think you'll be disappointed and if you are, please feel free to send any extras our way.
Luke now shares my apple love. Anytime he sees me eating one, he wants a bite. Sometimes I don't wanna share. At those times, I have been known to hide out in the other room and greedily consume an apple by myself trying to crunch and chew as quietly as possible hoping not to escape notice. Sometimes I am successful and sometimes not so much.
There.
You now know I am a closet apple eater.
Try not to hold my selfish weakness against me.
Just don't ask me to share and we'll be good.


No comments:
Post a Comment