As previously posted, Luke and I left last Friday morning to visit my brother's family in Washington. We got home late Monday night and were pleasantly greeted by my mom who had come up to help out my sister Kimberly with her recent apartment move. She ended up staying and playing with us all week until she left this afternoon with Kimberly to return to Utah. My other sister Erin then decided she needed a getaway and is flying in from Denver tonight. We plan on taking in the Eastern Idaho State Fair tomorrow and then Erin, Luke, and I leave Sunday evening to drive down to Utah for a few days. I already have plans to meet up with friends, visit the small town my mom grew up in, get a new fab hairdo, and hopefully have an all-round fun time. I think my life is busier now that I'm not working than it was before. At least, I get to spend that time with Luke and hopefully more with Jake.
Pics from our Washington trip coming soon!
Update 2012
13 years ago
2 comments:
Whoa! That would make me tired! But is sounds like all good family fun! Enjoy!
That is the great thing about not being tied to a job- you have time to spend time with family. It sounds like you are doing lots of fun stuff! Good for you!
Post a Comment