My sister-in-law Jennie and her family are off to Oregon this weekend for a very special occasion (you can read about it here) and has graciously offered to let Luke and I ride along. We are going to get dropped off partway so I can visit my brother Stephen, his wife, Heather, and their boys in Washington. They moved from Idaho back in January and I've missed having them close. Their boys are 3 1/2 and almost 2 and the only cousins Luke has on my side. The boys were just getting to be good little play friends when they moved and I am excited for them to get together. Okay, so I'm excited to see my brother and sister-in-law too. I am just looking forward to seeing all of them and having a fun weekend!
Guess I'd better finish packing and get some sleep or I really will be hitchin' a ride. I am now envisioning Luke and I by the side of the highway, holding him on my hip, suitcase and car seat at my feet while I stick my thumb out with a look of desperation on my face. Hmmm, what do you think our chances would be for getting picked up?
Update 2012
13 years ago
1 comment:
heehee....odds are pretty good...the kid...! :)
Have fun!
Post a Comment