No really I do. They are AWESOME!!!!! Try not to be jealous of their awesomeness while I share it with you. I posted previously about my sister-in-law Susanna doing such a wonderful unsolicited post about us and our hopes to adopt. (I promise I really didn't have to pay her to say such nice things). Well, then over the past few weeks, two of my other blogging sisters-in-law, Jennie and Heather, did equally touching and beautiful posts about our family. Again, totally unsolicited. I don't think we are nearly as great as they make us out to be but it sure makes me feel good to read what they wrote. My head may be swelling as I type this and reflect on their posts. I am so blessed and humbled to be a part of such a caring, loving family on both sides. Wonderfully awesome and supportive, that is my family.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has, and continues, to love and support us in our hopes to build our family through adoption. It truly means so much.
Update 2012
13 years ago
2 comments:
How can we help you adopt again and spread the word? What is the best method? I have seen "buttons" on peoples blogs that will link them to your adoption site, how do you make one? I want to help you!
Thank you Susan!! I will have a button soon that I can have others post. When I get it, I will for sure be soliciting people to link to it. I so appreciate your love and support. You are so awesome!!
Post a Comment