I just had to give a shout out to my wonderful sister-in-law, Susanna. I was doing some blog surfing last night - you know checking up/stalking some fellow bloggers - and came across this wonderfully, sweet, and might I add, very generous and unsolicited, post by Jake's sister Susanna.
http://markandsusanna.blogspot.com/2009/08/awesome-family.html
I just wanted to express my heartfelt appreciation to all the blogging world. You are wondeful, Sus, for thinking of us and taking the time to spread the word. I so, so, SOOO appreciate and love you for it. Well, I love ya for many more reasons than this but couldn't let this pass without telling you. Thank you, thank you, thank you once again, Susanna. You ROCK!!!!
Update 2012
13 years ago
4 comments:
I read your miracle story from a year ago as suggested by Susanna. I can't get enough of stories like that. I'll post your desire to adopt soon on my blog if that is okay with you. You never know who is out there....and who God is going to use as an instrument today to perform his miracles. Congratulations!
I've been meaning to ask if you minded me posting a link on my blog to your adoption profile, but I've been awfully lazy. I assume you don't mind, but just wanted to check.
I'm glad it was ok to for me to post that! I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I kept getting this nagging feeling to write about it on my blog. I hope that in some small way that it will help. I guess we never know what will happen if we listen and act on a prompting. I really hope the best for you and Jake! You are truly awesome and I'm so glad to have you as my family!
I would be beyond thrilled and honored to have anyone spread the word for us. As said before, you never know who is out there and who God is going to use to perform His miracles.
Post a Comment