In celebration of Halloween, I set aside a few reservations and turned my little goblin loose on sugar cookie making and pumpkin painting. Okay so, maybe I didn't quite turn him loose since he was heavily supervised but I definitely had to strongly suppress my mess abhorrence and clothing dirtiness issues. Yes, its true I am a first-time mom. I'm working more on letting go and just having fun. What can I say, except I'm work in progress. All issues aside, Luke had an absolute blast with both of these activities. Maybe we'll have to do more messy activities but I make no promises.
Did I mention there was flour and paint everywhere? Um yeah, his glasses had to be removed after he kept getting paint on them.
I love this kid he is so cute!Maybe you could talk Grandma into making him an apron, if not I think I have one here you can have! I'm glad to see the computer is up and running again!
Grandma will definitely make him an apron! We may have to make cookies when you guys come down so I can use my "grandma's little helper stool" in the kitchen.
2 comments:
I love this kid he is so cute!Maybe you could talk Grandma into making him an apron, if not I think I have one here you can have! I'm glad to see the computer is up and running again!
Grandma will definitely make him an apron! We may have to make cookies when you guys come down so I can use my "grandma's little helper stool" in the kitchen.
Post a Comment