Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Favorite Time of Year

I love fall...the changing colors, the cooling temperatures, breaking out the sweaters, drinking apple cider, the smell of a fire burning in a wood stove, falling leaves, football games, the crispness in the air, pumpkins, frost on the lawn and for so many, many other reasons. What I really loved this year about fall was sharing the excitement with Luke. We puddle stomped, put on hats and gloves, crunched leaves, played outside until our cheeks turned pink and just relished the change. Fall is often fleeting and it seems to always end so quickly and unexpectedly. It never lasts as long I want it to but for the time its here, some of the most fun can be had and the best memories made.




1 comment:

Mabel said...

I love the pictures of him playing in the puddle, him and Linus in the window, and the one in the tree. I need copies of those! Can you hook me up?