Monday, June 23, 2008

Girls Weekend Out!!

I was privileged to spend this past weekend with an amazing bunch of women who hailed from all over the country at a girls weekend out. The funny thing about it was I had never really met any of them before. I had only interacted with them over the internet. Craziness, huh! I belong to a wonderful (private) message board of LDS moms and chat with these ladies on an almost daily basis. While I may not know them IRL (in real life), I know their standards, beliefs, and probably more about them, and vice versa, than I know about many of my other friends. Friendships were forged even more and fun, silly times were most definitely had. I also so enjoyed visiting Seattle. I had never been there before and all I can say is it is gorgeous. What a fabulous weekend!







No comments: