Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Weekend in Pictures










So many fun things about this past weekend that its too much to type out so you get a pictorial glimpse! Just a real quick synopsis: my sister Erin flew in from Denver, my parents drove up from Utah, my sister Kimberly came and stayed for the weekend, it was Father's Day on Sunday - Jake's first, my family was actually all together at my house, and then it was Jake's 33rd birthday yesterday to finish it off. Whew! Lots of fun but I should totally be in bed recouping instead of sitting here posting this. Oh well, who needs sleep anyways!

6 comments:

Heather J. said...

Cute pictures. Are they from Erin's camera that she left? The one of Tanner and Luke with the sunglasses makes me laugh.

Susanna said...

Cute pictures! I'm amazed by how big Luke is looking! It looks like you had a fun weekend.

Blake & Melissa said...

Cute cute cute! What a beautiful family! Happy belated birthday, Jake!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful news!! Congratulations to both you and Jake! Hope all is well....jennifer (and Jose-newlymarried)

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Mandy how are ya? This is Alicia's little sis, Bethany. Hope ya don't mind I found your blog off of Melissa's? Your little guy is so cute. I love your blog background.

Kesterfam said...

Mandy Ann!! Wow, Luke is so big! How is it that he looks so different after only a year and your parents and sis look exactly the same as the did during the good ol Ricks days :)