I decided at the last minute to have a cousin birthday party for Luke's birthday. I picked a pirate theme because Luke has been saying,"arrrggh!" alot lately and, well, I think its hilarious. I don't have many pictures to post yet because my sister-in-law was my main photographer and went out of town the day after. Stay tuned though and there will definitely be more photos coming!
Update 2012
13 years ago
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Too bad his Jeppson cousins couldn't join in the fun. Looks like there was quite the crowd without them though. :)
I so wished they could have been there too, Heather!! Crowd or not. I really miss those boys (you and Stephen too :P) and am sad that its been 7 months since I last saw them. Maybe we'll make it up your way sometime this fall.
How fun! All the kids look so cute all dressed up!
Post a Comment