The one of Jake and Luke sleeping is the best! I hope you post some pictures of Luke's 2nd Birthday on here. I wish we could have been there. I can't believe he is already 2! It seems just like yesturday that you were rescuing me in Bountiful and I was meeting Luke for the first time. You have no idea how grateful I was that day! The memory of us stuffing all 3 car seats in the back of you Liberty will be in mind forever! haha
2 comments:
The one of Jake and Luke sleeping is the best! I hope you post some pictures of Luke's 2nd Birthday on here. I wish we could have been there. I can't believe he is already 2! It seems just like yesturday that you were rescuing me in Bountiful and I was meeting Luke for the first time. You have no idea how grateful I was that day! The memory of us stuffing all 3 car seats in the back of you Liberty will be in mind forever! haha
I love people who take a lot of pictures! I love seeing pics of sweet Luke and all of your great fam pictures! Worth the wait!
Post a Comment