What a fun party! Loved all the pirate costumes, they look very cute, especially the birthday boy with his mustache, Johnny Depp look out! Cute cake and yummy as well!
That cake is so cute! If you made it good job! Did Luke get the bike and the swing for his birthday? If so that is funny because those 2 things are exactly what we got for Lily when she turned 2! Great minds think alike.
Becca - I did not make the cake. If I had it would have consisted of a 9x13 pan and some Betty Crocker. My friend Jennifer does cakes and she made it for me.
I can't believe he's 2 either!! *sob*
Sus - we got him the swing last summer and the trike this year. That's funny about Lily though and great minds really DO think alike.
7 comments:
cute cake did you make it?
What a fun party! Loved all the pirate costumes, they look very cute, especially the birthday boy with his mustache, Johnny Depp look out! Cute cake and yummy as well!
CUTE!!!! What a fun theme! Looks like he had a blast! I can't believe that he's already 2!!!
That cake is so cute! If you made it good job! Did Luke get the bike and the swing for his birthday? If so that is funny because those 2 things are exactly what we got for Lily when she turned 2! Great minds think alike.
Fun cake! He looks so cute as a pirate. Wish I could have been there.
I cannot believe Mr. Luke is already two! Time sure does fly by. They party looks awesome...I love the costumes!
Thanks everyone for the kudos!
Becca - I did not make the cake. If I had it would have consisted of a 9x13 pan and some Betty Crocker. My friend Jennifer does cakes and she made it for me.
I can't believe he's 2 either!! *sob*
Sus - we got him the swing last summer and the trike this year. That's funny about Lily though and great minds really DO think alike.
Post a Comment