I found out yesterday that there will soon be another four-eyes in our family. I took Luke to the optometrist and discovered that the poor kid is extremely nearsighted and needs glasses. He can currently see only about 2 feet in front of him clearly. Maybe that would explain why he runs into walls daily and wants to watch the television from 6 inches away... Wow, who knew - apparently not us. This coming from two parents who both had to start wearing glasses at young ages.
I do have to say that I think he's going to look awfully cute in glasses. The glasses had to be ordered and should be in sometime in the next week. Keep watching for an upcoming shot of our little four-eyed boy and cross your fingers that we don't have a huge fight on our hands in getting him to wear them.
Update 2012
13 years ago
1 comment:
There was a little girl in our ward Vance's age when he was 13 months that had glasses. I always wondered two things. 1.) How did they know she needed glasses in the first place 2.) How did they get her to keep them on her face and not play with them. She never did though. Good luck with Luke!
Post a Comment