~ I am thankful to have a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and be member of His church.

~ I am thankful for a wonderful husband who has loved and supported me for 9+ years. He is my best friend and sanctuary at the end of every day.

~ I am thankful for our beautiful son Luke. He is a source of neverending joy and brightens my days with his smile.
~ I am thankful for a loving family - the one I was born into and the ones I have joined through marriage.

~ I am thankful for wonderful friends. I only wish I could name all of you but I hope you know how much you mean to me.

~ I am thankful for my sweet dog Linus. He loves me unconditionally and is always up for a walk or a snuggle.
~ I am thankful for my job as a part-time librarian. I love books and can't believe I get paid for what I do.

My list could go on and on and on but these are the main things I wanted to remember in this season of thanksgiving.
"Worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you." Alma 34:38
1 comment:
Seeing the picture of the library made me remember how thankful I am to live where there isn't snow on the ground right now! :)
Post a Comment