Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun with Food!

While checking out my sister-in-law - Heather's blog, I saw her fun post about a great recent site that she'd come across. Its www.5minutesformom.com and they are having a Fun with Food Photo Contest that has a prize of a $500 grocery gift card and who couldn't use that, right? Anyways, go to their site and enter but it ends November 14th. Here's my entry below and wish me (and Heather) good luck!


Mmmmm...pie! This is my son Luke (age 10 months) on Mother's Day trying to enjoy a little dessert for himself.

9 comments:

Heather J. said...

That's an awesome picture. I'm sure glad I'm not the person who have to pick a winner.

The Cook Clan said...

Love the picture! Too cute!

PMKU said...

Priceless! Mandy Bush

Jackie said...

Just had to stop by and say I LOVE this picture and I just voted for you. He is super cute...and that pie doesn't look too bad either. ;)

Heather J. said...

Mandy,
Did you know you are a semi-finalist? Yay! I just voted for you!

Mozi Esme said...

This is adorable! Congrats on the contest...

Ali said...

I really don't blame him. Cherry pie should be eaten face first!

Brielle Kennington said...

He is just so darn cute!!! So I clicked on the link and it took me to your blog so does that mean I voted for you?

Corrine said...

i am alittle late for the contest but love your photo.