Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm a FINALIST!!!!

You may or may not have noticed from the comments on my previous post but my photo is a finalist in the Fun with Food contest!!!! I am seriously so excited and surprised. Now I just need all you to vote for it so I can hopefully win. LOL!! The contest winner is completely dependant upon votes and everyone counts so I am begging all my cyber friends to show their love and vote for me and my sweet pic of Luke. So, pretty, pretty please go vote??????

Here's the link: http://www.5minutesformom.com/4857/prego-photo-contest-finalists/
My photo is #16 in case you don't know. :)

Thank you so much for the support!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you...that pic is way too cute!!!

Heather J. said...

$500 in groceries is an awesome prize. I hope you win!

Holly said...

Yeah! How cool! I will be sure to vote!

The Cook Clan said...

That is so cool! I'll vote for ya!

Blake & Melissa said...

I voted and so did Blake!

Kesterfam said...

Good luck!!

Mattsmom said...

You DO need to update this blog! How did you do in the contest?