I, of course, knew Luke would be walking sooner or later but it seems like we've been working on it for awhile now. Luke was even referred to a physical therapist to see if there was something physically wrong that was preventing him from walking. I was very pleased that there isn't. He just was taking his time which really was fine with me. In one way, I have loved having Luke not walk since that meant he remained a baby for just that much longer. Plus, I think he figured, why walk when I can crawl anywhere I want to go. If that is what he once thought, then it is no longer. He's now toddling along somewhat unsteadily but gets more daring all the time. Now ,the real fun begins as we try to keep up with him. Oh joy!
Update 2012
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment