
My sisters, my cousin, and I decided to reclaim a little of our youth by attending the NKOTB concert in Salt Lake City. At first I was embarrassed to own up to my presence there for fear of pointing, laughing and general mockery at my expense. After having been to the concert - and enjoyed it, I am happy to come out of my so-called closet and proudly admit...I am a NKOTB fan. There I said it and I'm not gonna take it back. I enjoyed the concert and hooted, hollered, whistled, clapped, and stomped with the best of them. Lemme be the first to tell ya that, the New Kids have some serious, die hard fans with more than a few aging desperate ones thrown in the mix as well. Here's some pics of the "kids" who've been around a few blocks since their last heyday:

And here's video of the "kids" in action - not too shabby for 40 year old men:
2 comments:
Awesome Mandy!
I'm guessing Jake didn't accompany you to this concert? haha
I am surprised they still do concerts. I haven't heard anything about them in ages.
Um no Jake was unable to attend. LOL! Well, actually he wasn't even invited. :P NKOTB got back together and released a new comeback album this past year.
Post a Comment