Luke is now 15 months and it seems like almost daily he has added a new word to his vocabulary. Thankfully, he hasn't yet picked up on any of his dad's choice ones but I'm sure that day is coming.
As of today, he can say:
mama
dada
doggy
uh-oh
ball
wow
vroom (this means truck/car)
duck
turtle
He's also working on grandpa, Mickey Mouse - no really he is, nose, baby, book, fish, and various other indecipherable sounds. He's at a really fun stage where he is trying really hard to figure things out and mimics as many sounds and actions as he can. There are a few things I wish he wouldn't mimic but I guess you gotta take the bad as well as the good. Now if only he'd start walking as well as he's talking. Any suggestions? Anyone, anyone...
2 comments:
You are so getting 5 additional entries into the contest for saying that I am beautiful! You are such a babe!! Thanks for the sweet compliment! I am so thrilled Luke is talking! Life is so rewarding when you get to that stage!!! He is such a cutie! We will be there in your area for Thanksgiving! I would love to see you! (Nov 22-Nov 29)
: ) Holly
that is wonderful!!
Post a Comment