With my little eye, a special quilt that will be treasured for a very long time. My mom made Luke an I Spy quilt for his birthday and he absolutely loves it!! He loves to have me spread it out on the living room floor and sit on it. He then proceeds to point to different fabrics and tell me about them by either saying what they are or making noises. One of the best gifts ever! It entertains him for a very long time and he always gets excited when I get it out.
I just have to give extra props and kudos to my mom for all the time and energy she put into it. If you know or have any experience with sewing and quilting, you have an idea of the time involved in cutting out each shape, sewing them all together, embroidering the words - with color changes, basting it all together, and then hand quilting and binding it. We are not worthy - well, maybe Luke is. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mom for all you hard work and labor of love. We SOOOO appreciate it!!
3 comments:
So glad he likes it, makes all the time worth it!
Super fun! Admit it, though, the quilt entertains you just as much as it does Luke....
P.S. - I actually posted something on my blog. Check it out when you come to again.
You found me out, Kimberly. Its my own secret means of entertainment. Jake and I are gonna have to have an I Spy competition soon.
Post a Comment