Sharing is often one of the first things you teach your toddler. You want to them to be generous and giving. Who wants their kid to be selfish and spoiled, right? Certainly not me. (Some may argue the spoiled part but hey, he's our first and we're working on it.) Anyways, in light of our recent lessons on sharing, Luke has taken our words to heart as you can see here. I couldn't be prouder.




And then, like a true female, she shared his sucker back with him and let him think she was doing him a favor. Atta girl!
The sucker was then passed on to a third party. Sharing is such a wonderful thing, isn't it?

You wanna a lick?
4 comments:
I'd like a lick, please!
Awe, that is cute! But if Aimee gets a lick I don't want it... lol!
LOVE IT! That was so seriously funny to watch. :) We have such cute kiddos...
Awe, so cute!
Post a Comment